I think we can already start, others wishing to be sing up by the players during the championship.
To avoid any misunderstanding, I repeat the format of the championship. You have 12 fractions, after each game you subtract two fractions that you played and when you played 6 games, you have 0 factions, then you pull back is credited with 12 fractions.
Describes the results of the played games with you and your enemy factions, for example:
Player 1 vs Player 2
(1) - (0)
(1) - (1)
In short as you like but make it clear what you are playing the factions, and what your opponent has played factions:)
Once again rules:
- maximum number of the same units - 4;
- max 12 melee infantry (swordsmen, axemen, spearmen, general melee units are in limit);
- max 2 axes from 800 gold
- 8 cavalry units max;
- max 4 skirmish cavalry(is counted as cav);
- 8 dismounted missile units max(is not counted as infantry);
- No artillery;
- Defensive structures are prohibited.
and once again about "all the beloved" PT:
Pullthrough is allowed.
BUT! Pullthrough by infantry against infantry and cav against cav is forbidden!
You can pullout units from the battle at any time (relative to the charge - back, left, right, BUT not forward!)
Be active, cause the player to battle! GL HF!